Coral Gables, Coconut Grove & South Miami
Coral GablesCoconut GroveSouth Miami
- Coral Gables is one of the most established, most scenic and most affluent communities in South Florida.
- Coral Gables offers a strong mix of residential and business opportunities near the heart of Miami, but also draws tourists year-round through venues like Miracle Mile. Miracle Mile is home to national and regional retailers that also bring foreign tourists in droves. Coral Gables’ hospitality industry hosts leisure and corporate travelers and offers over 100 cafes and restaurants.
- A highlight of Coral Gables, The Village at Merrick Park is a 780,000-square-foot mixed-use retail, residential and office project home to over 100 retailers.
- Coral Gables iconic landmarks include the Biltmore Hotel, the Venetian Pool and Douglas Entrance.
- Coral Gables is well connected to major transportation routes, minutes from US-1, Interstate 95 and the Florida Turnpike. With its strategic location, businesses benefit from residents nearby communities
- Coconut Grove is the oldest modern continuously inhabited neighborhood of Miami. The neighborhood is roughly bound by North Prospect Drive to the south, Lejeune Road to the west, South Dixie Highway and Rickenbacker Causeway to the north, and Biscayne Bay to the east. It is south of the neighborhoods of Brickell and The Roads and east of Coral Gables.
- Coconut Grove is a world of bayview condominiums, secluded townhomes and duplexes, historic single family homes on tree-lined streets, dog parks, vast green outdoor spaces, marinas, great public and private schools, and an easy-breezy atmosphere.
- Cocowalk and the Shops of Mayfair, the shopping, dining, and entertainment scene is a mix of casual and upscale with great waterfront eateries and frequent street fairs and festivals throughout the year.
- Conveniently close to University of Miami and Coral Gables. Residential neighborhoods are established with single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. Very centrally located with excellent access to US1, highways and South Miami Hospital, South Miami has great access to superior public and private schools.
- The dining and entertainment scene is strong here as well, with gourmet bistros and chef-run establishments co-existing side-by-side with national restaurant brands. Similarly, the independent boutiques for fashion, children, and home design create an eclectic counterpart to the major mall retailers at Sunset Place.
- Sunset includes an outdoor shopping mall in South Miami at the intersection of South Dixie Highway and Red Road.