North Beach / Sunny IslesMid BeachSouth Beach
North Beach / Sunny Isles
- As of 2010, there were 16,402 households out of which 12.1% were vacant
- It is a growing resort area and developers such as Michael Dezer have invested heavily in construction of high-rise hotels and condominiums while licensing the Donald Trump name for some of the buildings for promotional purposes
- Sunny Isles Beach has a central location, minutes from Bal Harbour to the south, and Aventura to the north and west.
- Mid-Beach is a section of the city of Miami Beach. It is portion of the city which encompasses the area north of 23rd Street and the Indian Creek and south of Surprise Lake and 63th Street. It collectively refers to neighborhoods including Oceanfront, Bayshore, and Nautilus. It’s been claimed to be a new hot spot. In the past 18 months have seen a clutch of new hotels, restaurants and lounges come to Mid-Beach – and with the starchitect-filled Faena District opening next year, the best is still yet to come South Beach
- South Beach, also nicknamed SoBe, is located due east of Miami city proper between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The area encompasses all of the barrier islands of Miami Beach south of Indian Creek.
- The area has gone through numerous artificial and natural changes over the years, including a booming regional economy and increased tourism.
- This area is a major entertainment destination with hundreds of nightclubs, restaurants, boutiques, and hotels.